A complete programme focused on getting to know the ecosystem and entrepreneurial dynamics of Silicon Valley.
- Visits and presentations with professionals from leading technology companies in California.
- An agenda aimed at all individuals and corporate teams who want to get to know the centre of innovation in Silicon Valley and scale in an international context.
- 4 días intensivos de Inmersión en Silicon Valley (Lunes a Jueves)
- Presentations given in Spanish and/or English
- El transporte terrestre para asistir a las visitas y actividades
- Visit to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Welcome Pack
- 1 farewell dinner or lunch
- Proof of participation
Fechas : Del lunes 24 al jueves 27 de octubre de 2022
Inversión: USD 2400 por persona o USD 2990 por persona en habitación compartida con desayunos.
* Precios incluyen impuestos. Opción de alojamiento hasta agotar disponibilidad en Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, 600 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, California, 94010, USA.
Take into account
- Se debe tener pasaporte y visa vigente.
- Prueba de descarte COVID-19 PCR negativa o según requisitos de entrada vigentes a los EEUU
- No incluye pasaje de avión
- Incluye alojamiento según tarifa
- Limited places
"I was able to talk to and meet people who work in the biggest tech companies like Facebook, Google, Netflix, people who even do their own pitches in front of investors. It's an experience that you can only have in Silicon Valley".
Brand Manager at Alicorp
- Take a closer look at the world's largest entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Interact with Silicon Valley specialists to expand your networks.
- Learn about the business culture and technologies employed by these organisations.
"Many of the ideas we picked up there were implemented, especially on the issues of culture, communication and the whole part of how to get leaders to inspire employees".
Manager of the Total Compensation Area at BCP
We have visited
- Google Headquarters in Mountain View
- Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park
- Whatsapp Headquarters
- Netflix Headquarters in Los Gatos
- Berkeley Skydeck
- AutoDesk 3D Printing
- Exploratorium in San Francisco
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Plug&Play Tech Center
- Startups & entrepreneurs in SV
*La agenda está sujeta a cambios según disponibilidad de los anfitriones o disponibilidad de visitas por COVID-19. Los cambios serán comunicados a la brevedad posible.
Since 2009 we have been working to bring the entrepreneurial community closer to the technology ecosystem in Silicon Valley.
More than 150 participants have completed the programme with us.
"Silicon Valley is the perfect place to renew oneself in terms of ideas, ways of working and ways of innovating, whether to start one's own business or to implement it where one works. Having participated in the technology mission to San Francisco allowed me to open new horizons on a personal and professional level. A totally recommendable experience".
Product Manager Rappi Colombia
"The experience of being in Silicon Valley, seeing the giants from the inside and feeling that it is possible to become one of them pays for the trip in full. It is a mind-opening experience for any entrepreneur".
Luis Castañeda Luna
CEO Tupuy Company Winner Start-UP Peru
"The mission to Silicon Valley is a great opportunity to get to know the place where the most advanced technology and innovation in the world is breathed. This is a great opportunity to understand Startups and the great companies that were born as Startups".
CEO ZIMKLO / General Manager Pana Group
The participant must arrange and cover airline tickets, hotel stay, meals, breakfasts, lunches and dinners, medical insurance and others deemed necessary. In case the company and/or participant requests cancellation before thirty (30) days of the start of the program, Neurometrics will proceed to reimburse the consideration paid minus thirty percent (30%) for administrative and operational expenses. If it is within thirty (30) days prior to the start of the program, only the replacement of the participant will proceed. For any unforeseen aspect that results in a cancellation of any of the visits or presentations, Neurometrics will make arrangements to find another of similar characteristics without prior authorization from the company and / or the participant. Neurometrics will not be responsible for public health measures that may affect the event or that occur due to fortuitous causes beyond its control or force majeure such as restrictions on movement, quarantines or prohibitions of assembly in public spaces. If due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure the event has to be cancelled, the registration agreement will be terminated, and Neurometrics must return the consideration paid, deducting 30% of this for administrative and operational expenses.
Let's talk. Contact us for further information.